Internships - Spring and Summer 2017
Spring and Summer 2017 internship opportunities are available for 12 week sessions in the following departments:
- Audience Development
- Concerts and Touring
- Music Administration
- Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Provides undergraduate and graduate students with first-hand professional experience in a non-profit, performing arts organization.
- Partners interns with a designated supervisor to ensure a quality learning experience.
General Requirements for all Interns:
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. A letter of proof must be submitted.
- Internships must satisfy school requirements for earning credit.
- Students must provide relevant school documentation.
- Internships require a minimum of 20 hours per week; specific schedules will vary by department.
- Keen interest in arts management, especially as it relates to jazz music.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.